Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Using the Nucoro Platform we enable financial institutions to build the full range of money management propositions, from automated investing to stock-trading applications.
To make it happen, we are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better-using technology.
As we expand our team, we are looking to add Enterprise Account Executives with expertise in multi-year, seven-figure TCV contracts.
You must be comfortable with ambiguity and you’ll have clear input into our GTM strategy as we implement, learn and iterate it. This reports directly to our new CRO.
● Relevant experience successfully driving complex enterprise sales processes with long sales cycles and high ticket value ACV and LTV
● Demonstrable track record of closing C-suite clients at enterprise financial services institutions
● Proven ability to multi-thread accounts and identify the champion and economic buyer
● Self starter and can thrive in a startup environment – we will enable and support you to be successful, but it’s a different sales approach to a large
● Formal sales training history – MEDDIC (or MEDDPICC), Challenger etc
● Can effectively leverage and interact with various teams throughout the organisation
● Proactively identify, qualify and close your pipeline – 100% net new logo
● Own your territory and partner with the SDR and marketing teams on refining GTM in your territory
● Leverage sales methodology such as MEDDPICC on qualified opportunities
● Present and sell to C-suite stakeholders whilst creating urgency
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.
At our London location, we treat you to the following:
- Meal allowance, snacks and fruit.
- A budget for your equipment
- Company pension plan
- Private medical care
- Showers on-site
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours